I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Apps and Web-Sites: Hair Salon and Directive Analytics

Me - Today I am recommending Hair Salon. It is a fun game where you get to give people haircuts. You can also blow dry and comb it.

Mom - Today I am recommending Directive Analytics. You get points for completing surveys. 100 points equals $1.00. You can request a check when you want to cash out. A nice thing about this site is there is no minimum for cashing out. They pay fairly quickly too. To learn more or sign up go to directiveanalytics.com.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment