I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Park

Me - I like to go to the park. I like to play at the playground at the park.My Mom doesn't like to go that much. She gets bored. Sometimes, my Mom and my sister talk while I play. Sometimes, my sister plays too. I like to go to the park at the school right behind my house Whenever, school is out, we are allowed to go there. I went to that school for the first time last year. My sister went for  five years. She goes to a different school now. She is kind of bored with that park already because she was in the school for so long. I like it though. It has a really nice playground. I have a lot of fun there.When I was little, I took classes at the county parks. My Mom and I would sometimes have picnic lunches. If we had time, I would get to play. That was fun.  Sometimes, I get bored at the park, but over all, I love it.*

*The above is a guest post by little sister, Aurella, as dictated to Mom.

Mom - When the kids, were young we used to go to the park a lot. Now, we don't go as much. Of course, we don't have as much time when they are in school all day. I like to go to the park because the kids like it and have fun there. I also don't like to go. The weather is rarely just right. It is either too hot or too cold or too breezy or something. Also, I don't like to go because when I am there I would like to just sit on a bench and read a book and enjoy the day too. However, I have to watch my kids because even though they are getting older, I feel guilty if I am not watching them. You never know what can happen. Since they are older and they do not need me as much at the park, and usually luckily nobody gets hurt or anything, it is pretty boring just sitting or standing there at the park watching. If we are there with friends, I can talk to other adults, and it is not as boring. However, if we are there by ourselves, it is fun for the kids but boring for me.

And that's our view. What do you like to do at the park?