We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Apps and Web-Sites: Jelly Jump an Amazon.com

Me - Today I am recommending Jelly Jump. Jelly Jump is a really fun game where you pretend to be a Jelly. There are lots of fun levels, and it is really fun.

Mom - Today I am recommending amazon.com. You can find just about anything you want and have it shipped to your house instantly. Also, they have excellent customer service. I have had reason to be in touch with their customer service many times for a variety of reasons, and I cannot recall a time when whatever issue I was having was not resolved quickly and satisfactorily. Amazon definitely makes my life easier in a lot of ways.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment