I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, August 30, 2013

Funny Friday - While You Were Sleeping

Me -

When my sister was around 2,  one night, she climbed into my bed when I was sleeping. She took all my books out of my book shelf  behind my bed. She put them on top of me  and sat on top of one of the piles and started reading.When I woke up there were still books on me.

Mom -

Our wedding took place in a hotel. My stepson was the ring bearer at the wedding. After the ceremony, he and his cousin went upstairs in the hotel with a babysitter to play video games and later go to bed. When watching the wedding video and seeing the reception my stepson asked "When did that happen?"

"When you went to bed." I replied.

"Why didn't I hear the noise?" he asked.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment