I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, August 2, 2013

Funny Friday - Love and Marriage

Me  -

We were talking about Max (a  man) and 99 (a woman) getting married on the show Get Smart so my sister said "99 do you take Max as your lovely wedded wife?"

Mom -

When Aurella was little she said when she grows up she is going to marry her husband's pocketbook.

Another time, Melia asked her "Are you going to marry Nemo?"
"No." replied Aurella. "I am going to marry Gigi." (Gigi was out cat)


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.