I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Movies: Despicable Me 2

Me - Today I am recommending Despicable Me 2. It is a really good movie. It is sweet. It is funny. It is a good family movie. It even has a lot of action. There is something for everyone. You should see it.

Mom - Today I am recommending Despicable Me 2. The continuing story of former bad guy, Gru and his three adopted daughters is truly an enjoyable movie. It is the rare sequel that does not feel like a retread or a lesser version of the original movie. It stands on its own. It will appeal to many different groups of people. Kids, adults, lovers of action, lovers of romance, lovers of animated movies, lovers of kids and cute little minions to name just a few would like this movie. I would highly recommend it for anyone.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.