I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Apps. and Websites: Where's My Water and Datatelligence

Me - Today I am recommending Where's My Water. It is fun. It is challenging. Some of the levels feel impossible but really they are not that hard.  I would definitely recommend this app.

Mom - Today I am recommending Datatelligence. Datatelligence has surveys both on-line and in malls around the country. In the malls, they pay by cash or check for completing surveys although the amounts are not usually that much. Sometimes, they have surveys where you have to take a product home and use it, and then return and complete a survey. Those usually pay a little more, and you get to sample the product. On-line you can earn points for completing surveys and trade them in for prizes or sometimes you earn gift codes usually for Barnes and Noble. For more information or to sign up go to datatelligence.com.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment