I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Four Weddings

Me - Four Weddings, wow! Four Weddings is a TV show where four strangers attend each other's weddings having only met once before. They each rate the other's weddings. The categories are food, dress, venue, and overall experience. The winner and her new husband get a free honeymoon. I like the show because I  like to see how different people have different kinds of weddings. I watch it with my Mom and  my sister. We like to judge everything too except, of course the food which we can't taste.  We do judge if the food looks good though. We don't give numbers when we judge things like they do on the show. All the brides always seem to wear strapless dresses. Some of the dresses are really pretty and others are just plain ugly. The show seems to be on quite a lot, and we always have a lot of episodes to catch up on.

Mom -  My girls and I have started watching the show Four Weddings where four strangers judge each other's weddings. I like the show, but I don't like the idea of it. I mean people are going to judge your wedding anyway because that is how people are, but I wouldn't want to have them do it on television. When I told my husband about the show he liked the idea of the free honeymoon. He wanted to know if we could pretend not to be married and go on. Of course, it would be too expensive too have a whole other wedding, and there is no guarantee we would win anyway. My favorite part of the show is looking at the dresses. Some of them are gorgeous and some of them are really ugly. Of course, I don't like any of the dresses better than the one I had. I still love my wedding dress, and if I had it to do all over again I would still pick the same dress. In fact, if I had it to do all over again maybe there are a few minor things I would change, but over all, I was really happy with my wedding, and I would have the same wedding that I had.

And that's our view. What kind of wedding did you have or would you like to have?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment