I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Books: June B. Jones Books and Missing Child

Me - Today I am recommending the Junie B. Jones book series by Barbara Park. I read it when I was in first grade, and it was really funny. It a great book for a first or second grader just starting to read chapter books.

Mom - Today I am recommending Missing Child by Patricia McDonald. A child who was allegedly dropped off at school by his stepmother mysteriously disappears. Several years ago, the child's mother had been killed  by a hit and run driver. Now, his father is married to the sister of the woman that killed his mother. What happened in the past and what is happening in the present and how it all ties together makes for a very intriguing page turner of a mystery.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.