I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Movies: The Wizard of Oz and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Me - Today I am recommending The Wizard of Oz. It is one of my favorite movies of all time. It it is a great movie for all ages. My little sister and my Mom and Dad all love it too except Aurella gets scared by the witch. It is has a good story, it is really colorful and has great songs.

Mom - Today I am recommending The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It is a movie about British retirees living in India. This movie runs the gamut of emotions, at times it is happy, at times it is sad, at times it is funny. However, most of all it shows that sometimes movies about older people can be just as entertaining about movies about young people.

 And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.