I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - TV Shows: Says Yes to the Dress

Me - Today I am recommending Say Yes To the Dress. I like to look at the dresses and say what I think of them. I watch it with my Mom and we discuss what we like and don't like about the dresses. It's fun to see what other people are going to wear to there weddings.

Mom - Today I am also recommending Say Yes To the Dress. If you like looking at wedding dresses this is the show for you. Even if, hopefully, in your life you only get to wear one wedding dress, this show gives you the opportunity to see so many more. You'll want to watch this show with a girlfriend or a preteen or older daughter. After all, what good is watching a show that is all about fashion and style if you don't have anyone to give your opinion about it to.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.