I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: Trident Pink Bubblegum and Curly Wurly Bars

Me - Today I am recommending Trident pink bubble gum. It is the best kind of gum in the world. It has to be pink the other flavors aren't as good. I can't live without it. The flavor is really good. It is accepted by the American Dental Association and, it even protects and cleans teeth. At least that's what it says on the package.

Mom  - Today I am recommending Curly War bars. If you like chocolate and caramel, this is the bar for you. It a long bar of braided chocolate filled with caramel. It is similar to the old Marathon Bar of the 70s and early 80s. The other great thing about Curly Wurly bars is that they are only 115 calories. Unfortunately, these bars are not widely available in the United States they can, however be purchased from amazon.com or from oldtimecandy.com.

And that's our view.