We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Funny Friday - Don't Mess with Aurella

Me - When my sister was younger, she was trying to "read" her book and my brother kept being noisy so she complained to my Dad. "Should I kill him?" my Dad joked. "Oh, Daddy! You're so good to me and Melia!" she replied.

Mom - When Aurella got mad at her sister one day she told her sister, "I have a foot and it knows how to kick."


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.