I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thing We Would Like to Do Some Day

Me - Things we want to do, wow! I would like to go to every state in the country especially California. I have never been to California, and I have a cousin I have never met there. Right now, I have been to seven states. I have been to New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Texas.  I would like to go to Disneyworld and Disneyland. I would like to go to  England and Canada. I would like to go to a New Jersey Devils game. Our family loves the New Jersey Devils, but we haven't been to see them play since I was really little and, I don't really remember. We do go to Minor League hockey game sometimes though. That is fun too. I would like to be an actress. I would like to have 100 friends. I would like to win the lottery some day. Of course, that is not likely to happen so maybe, I'll maybe I'll marry a rich man instead.

Mom - I would like to be to every Major League baseball stadium in the country and as a many of the Minor League ones as I can get to. I have already been to about 30 Major League Stadiums, but a about a third of the stadiums I have been to don't exist anymore. I went to most of those stadiums when I was younger. Since I have been older I haven't had as much time and money to travel as much. I have also been to a bunch of minor league stadiums and some independent league ones, but only in the New York and New Jersey area. I would also like to go to every state in the country at least once just to be able to say that I have been there. I have currently been to about half give or take a few. I would like to write a story or maybe more with my daughter. I would like to read all the books in my closet and on my kindle. I keep on getting more though so it is hard to keep up. I would like to get to all the things I need to do that I haven't been able to get to done. I would just once like to be able to say I don't have anything I need to do right now because I've done everything. Of course, that last thing will never happen.

And that's our view. What is on your bucket list?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.