I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, September 28, 2012

Funny Friday - Calling Grandma

Me -

When I was just over a year, I could hit the right buttons on the phone to call my Grandmother. To this day, we are phone buddies.

Mom -

When Melia was a baby, she learned how to use the telephone, but of course, she could not read and could not use the directory. She could only call the first stored number on the phone. Luckily at first that was my Mom's number because her name begins with A. However, my husband had a friend named Al. When he put Al's number into the phone, Melia kept calling him instead of my Mother. We finally had to put Al under his last name and Melia went back to calling my Mom all the time.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us.

Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment