I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - TV Shows: Sabrina the Teenage Witch & Unwrapped

Me - I am recommending Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Sabrina the Teenage Witch is a really good show about a girl who finds out she is a witch and goes to live with her aunts who are also witches. Her magic is always getting her into trouble. She solves her problems with the help of her talking cat, Salem. It is a good family show, and if you try it with your family, I am sure you will enjoy it. Even though they no longer make new episodes and they haven't in years, it is still a great show.

Mom - Today I am recommending  Unwrapped on the food network. Unwrapped tells you how classic foods are made. They have had episodes on everything from ice cream to carnival treats to foods that are orange to just about any category of food you can think of. Don't watch on an empty stomach, it will make you hungry. I always have to restrain myself from rushing to my computer to order many of the delicious looking foods they talk about on the show. The downside to Unwrapped besides that it makes you hungry is that they do not seem to produce new episodes that often so there are a lot of reruns.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-to-go Wednesday.