I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, September 21, 2012

Funny Friday - Preparing for Baby Emergencies

Me -

When I was about four months old and started sleeping through the night, every night I would have a test run of the emergency baby system. My Mom and Dad would put me to bed in my crib. I would immediately start crying. My Mom or Dad would come in. I would grab his or her finger hold it tightly for a minute or two and immediately go back to sleep.

Mom -

When Melia was a baby, her favorite toy was Boo from Monsters, Inc. There was original Boo and back-up Boo. Back-up Boo lived at Grandma's house because one night when we were sleeping at Grandma's house Melia woke up in the night crying hysterically not for Mommy or Daddy but for Boo.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment