I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, September 17, 2012

Collector Dolls

Me - Collector dolls, wow! I have a lot of collector Barbies. I have Maria from The Sound of Music. I have the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz. I have a Yankee Barbie. I also have some more current rare Barbies like Lola from Hannah Montana. I have a lot of High School Barbies. I have Sharpay from the first and third movie. I have Ryan from the first and third movie. I have Gabriella from the first and third movies. I have Chad, Zeke and Kelsi and Taylor from the third movie. I have Troy from the third movie. I have Hannah Montana, Miley Stewart, Lily and Oliver dolls. I also have a Hannah Montana that changes from Hannah to Miley and back, but only the hair. It doesn't work very well though. I have Alex from The Wizards of Waverly Place. I have Giselle and Robert from Enchanted. I also have Danny, DJ, Stephanie, Michelle, Jesse, Rebecca, and the twins from Full House. They are not exactly Barbies. They are a little bit smaller. I also have another Uncle Jesse from Full House that is a Barbie. I used to have even more collector dolls but some of them got broken. None of my collector dolls is in mint condition. They are all out of the box and have been played with.

Mom -  I have a collection of dolls from all over the world. I have had it since I was little and been adding to it over the years although not recently. I love it, but if I had it to do all over again I would also have collection of collector Barbies. There have been so many great collector Barbies over the years. There have been movie ones like Sandy from Grease, Eliza from My Fair Lady, and Scarlet from Gone with the Wind as well as more current movie ones like dolls from The Hunger Games and Twilight. There have been famous actor and actress ones like Elizabeth Taylor . There have been TV show Barbies like Star Trek Barbies and X-File Barbies. There have been rock star Barbies like Deborah Harry and Elvis Presley. There have been famous people Barbies like Princess Diana, Will and Kate, and Princess Grace. There have been famous sports teams Barbie like baseball team Barbies and football team Barbies as well as just general sports Barbies like swimmer Barbie, gymnastics Barbie or skater Barbie. There have been Barbies from around the world. There have been specialized Barbies like Coca Cola Barbie, Little Debbie Barbie, Elmo Barbie and Sponge Bob Barbie. There have been Barbies for all different occupations like teacher Barbies, movie star Barbies, and astronaut Barbies. There have even been designer Barbies like Badgley Mischka Barbie and Christian Louboutin Barbie. Melia has had a bunch of collector Barbies over the years some of which she still has. They have included Maria from The Sound of Music, The Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz and New York Yankee Barbie. Melia's collector Barbies have all been played with. I would like to have collector Barbies that are not for playing with just to save.

And that's our view. Who would you like to see a Barbie of?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment