I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sleepover at the Riversharks vs Sleepover at the Blueclaws

Me - Sleepover at the Riversharks vs. Sleepover at the Blueclaws, wow! We have been to two sleepovers at baseball stadiums at the Riversharks and at the Blueclaws. The Riversharks we had free dinner and free breakfast. Both were really good. The Blueclaws didn't give us any free food. At both sleepovers, they showed a free movie on the scoreboard. We went to the Riversharks they gave everybody a free bag of Pirates Booty to eat and a water bottle to drink during the movie. At both the teams, me and Mom thought we would be the only family there with a bunch of scout troups, but there ended up being a lot of families and a lot of scout troops. Both times there ended up being much more people than I thought there would be. Both times there were tons of people. If you went up into the stands to go to the bathroom and looked down onto the field, it looked like a tent city. The morning after the Rivesharks sleepover they offered a free baseball clinic. We didn't end up staying for it. At the Blueclaws, when we woke up in the morning, they didn't have anything. Everybody was just packing and getting ready to leave. We went to the Riversharks during the game we went to the team store and Aurella and I got shirts that said "I slept at the Riversharks." My parents got jerseys from the Atlantic League All Star game which was played there that year. For me, the price for both sleepovers was a great deal. I paid nothing. My parents paid. I think that they good deals for both sleepovers anyway especially the Riversharks one. The Riversharks one was more worth it because there were much more cool things. I did enjoy both sleepovers but if I had to pick a favorite I would definitely say the Riversharks was more fun.

Mom - We have now been to two sleepovers at baseball stadiums. The sleepover at the Riversharks included dinner and breakfast. The sleepover at the Blueclaws did not include any food. Both sleepovers included a free movie. However at the Riversharks they provided a snack and water with the movie at the Blueclaws they did not. At both stadiums, I thought it would end up being our family and a bunch of scout troops. However, at both stadiums they ended up having a good mix of families and scout troops. At both stadiums I didn't think there would be so many people there besides us. At both stadiums, there ended up being a surprising lot of people at the sleepover. There were so many people and so many tents that it looked like a tent city. At the Riversharks, there was a free baseball clinic, the morning after the sleepover. At the Blueclaws, there was nothing the morning after the sleepover except people packing up and leaving. At the Riversharks, my girls got these cool shirts that said "I slept at the Riversharks." The Blueclaws didn't have anything like that. Pricewise, there wasn't that much difference between the two sleepovers. However, the Riversharks sleepover included so much more. I mean don't get me wrong I enjoyed both sleepovers. However, if I had to compare them I would definitely have to say that the sleepover at the Riversharks was better.

And that's our view. Where do you think would be a cool place for a sleepover?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment