I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, January 28, 2019

Monthly Mashup for January, 2019 Potatoes and Playbills


Me - My topic for this month is potatoes I have a new found love for potatoes. Recently, I have become obssessed with potatoes. I don't like baked potatoes. I don't like the skin, and they always seem hard. I don't like lumpy mashed potatoes. I only like creamy mashed potatoes. I like the flavored ones that come in a package. They are my favorite. My favorite kinds are probably the cheese and bacon ones or the buttery ones especially the cheese and bacon ones. I never really
wanted to eat potatoes before but now I want to eat them all the time.


Image may contain: 2 people

Mom - My topic for this month is playbills. I love playbills. I love to read the articles in professional playbills. However, even in playbills that are from schools or community theaters, I like to read the cast and crews bios. I love when the bios are not so serious and someone injects a little humor into theirs. I love to read the names of the cast members in the playbill even the ensemble members names. I see so many shows that a lot of the names always seem familiar. I love seeing actors in multiple shows. It starts to feel like seeing old friends. I love saving my playbills, and sometimes I go back and look at them again. I especially love when I discover that some actor who has become famous for playing some role (or maybe several different roles), I  actually had the priviledge of seeing when that actor was just starting out.  I currently have five boxes of playbills, but I see so many shows that my collection is always growing.

And that's our view. What's on your mind?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment