I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, February 2, 2015

Things We Hate To Do

 Me - Things I hate to do, not wow! I hate to go to school. I hate to take tests. I hate to do homework. Sometimes, I hate to do school projects.  I don't like washing the table.I don't like to sweep. I don't like to scoop my cats' litter box. I hate getting up in the morning especially in winter. Sometimes, I don't like to go to bed. I don't like making my bed. I hate cleaning my room. I hate sorting my laundry. I don't like to put away my laundry.  I hate to go to the doctor. I hate to go to the dentist. I hate to go to the orthodontist. I hate to go to the eye doctor. I don't like to go on long rides in the car when I get car sick. I don't like to watch car shows. I don't like to watch HGTV. I don't like to watch the Science Channel. I don't like to watch the National Geographic channel. I don't like to watch shows where people die. I don't like to watch really scary movies. I don't like to watch war movies. I don't like to watch super hero movies. I don't like to watch science fiction movies. I don't like to watch movies where people die. Even though there are a lot of things I hate to do, unfortunately, some of them I have to do anyway.

Mom - They are many things I hate to do. I hate to get up in the morning especially when it is too early or too cold. I hate to drive especially in bad weather.  I hate to hear bad news. I hate to have to tell bad news. I hate to waste time. There are too many things to do all the time not to be doing something even if it something that doesn't seem important to anyone but me. I hate to clean and if you ask my husband he'll tell you I don't do that much of it either. I hate to do the laundry although  I do a lot of that. I especially hate  sorting the laundry before it's washed and folding it after it's washed. I hate scooping our cats' litter box, but I do it because I love our cats. Besides, I appreciate that my husband has the worse job since he actually changes their litter. I hate yelling at my kids although I am sure sometimes they might not think so. I hate arguing with my husband. I hate having to disappoint my kids. I hate letting anybody down. I hate watching TV shows I dislike which between my husband and my kids sometimes I do a lot of. I hate watching a bad or boring movie or show but I hate walking out in the middle of a movie or show even worse. I hate exercising. Well, I don't actually hate it but I get bored with it, and sometimes I have trouble finding the time to do it. I try really hard to keep motivated and find the time. Sometimes, I am more successful at it than other times. Actually, that is true of almost all the things I hate to do. Some of them I know I have to do and I do. However, if they don't absolutely have to be done or they don't have to be done immediately, it is harder to get myself motivated to do them.

And that's our view. What do you hate to do?

Tune in tomorrow forTips for Tuesday.

photo credits
photo credit 1: mellyjean via photopin cc