I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, February 23, 2015

Monthly Mash-up for February, 2015: My Aunt's Dog, Leo and Obsessions

Me - My topic for this month is my Aunt's dog. His name is Leo. He is cute. He is really friendly too. He loves food. I like taking him for walks when I visit my Aunt's. I also like to play with him. I liked to play Tug-of-War with him. He is pretty strong for a 12 pound dog. He is always bothering my Aunt's cats. One time, my Mom was petting one of the cats and Leo got jealous and literally pushed the cat all the way out of the room. My Aunt has had a lot of dogs although she only has one at a time. She always says that she is not going to get another one, but then she always does. Leo is one of my favorite dogs she has ever had. My other two favorites were named Cancun and Ginger. They were all small dogs. I like big dogs too though depending on the dog. When I was a baby, my Aunt had a big dog named Charlie, My Mom and my Aunt told me that Charlie really loved me, but I don't remember him. I like dogs.


Mom - My topic for this month is obsession's. Our family members are always obsessed by one thing or another. When I was younger, I went through a phase where I was obsessed with the Broadway show Annie. I never really grew to dislike it. I just got to the point where I didn't care about it quite as much as I used to. My daughter, Aurella,, on the other hand was obsessed with Dora for years. Then, she literally woke up one day, and hated Dora. For the longest time, she wouldn't even admit that she had ever loved Dora in the first place. Melia is obsessed with TV shows. She gets obsessed to the point where she will watch the entire series on DVD several times in a row. For years, she was obsessed with the show Full House. Over the past year or two, she has gone from being obsessed with the show Friends to being obsessed with the show How I Met Your Mother to her current obsession with the show Boy Meets World She is the most obsessive of all of us. The rest of us don't feel the need to talk about our obsession constantly. Melia, however, wants to talk about her obsession's all the time until you just want to scream if you have to hear about the topic anymore. Because having an obsession is one thing, but constantly bothering others with it is quite another.

And that's our view. What's on your mind?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment