We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Funny Friday - House Building

 Me -

When my brother was little, he asked my dad  "When are we going to build a house?"


Mom -

3 year old Aurella asked "Was everything here when we came here?

"Do you mean did the furniture come with our house?" I replied.

"Yes." she nodded.

"No, we brought it all with us when we moved in." I answered.

Oh," she asked. "Did Daddy build it?"

"The house?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes." she said.

"No." I said.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in tomorrow for a new giveaway.

 photo credit: FireHazrd via photopin cc