I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sports We Like

Me - Sports, wow!

Sports I like:
Gymnastics : I cartwheel and do handstands and roundoffs.  I am really flexible. I also like to watch Gymnastics on TV. My favorite gymnast is McKayla Marooney.
Figure Skating : I like ice skating even though I have only been  once. I skated for three hours, and then my feet were killing me. I also like to watch figure skating. My favorite skater is Gracie Gold.

Soccer:  I love playing Soccer. I used to play in a league in my town, but then I had to quit. In the Spring, I might play again.

Swimming: I love swimming.
Volleyball and Newcomb: I like to play volleyball, but I like newcomb even better.
Bowling: I like to go bowling with my dad and my brother.
Hockey: My favorite hockey team is the New Jersey Devils.



Baseball - My favorites teams are the Yankees and Mets. My favorite Minor League team is the Lakewood Blueclaws.

Mom- I don't really play sports but I like to watch sports. Here are some sports I like.
Hockey- My favorite team is the New Jersey Devils.

Baseball - My favorite teams are the New York Mets and the New York Yankees. My favorite player ever is David Cone. He is retired now, but he played for the Mets and the Yankees (and a few other teams along the way too).
Figure Skating - I have had many favorite skaters over the years a few them have been Kristi Yamaguchi, Michelle Kwan, Brian Boitano, Scott Hamilton; Ekaterina Gordeeva and Sergei Grinkov, Ben Agosta and Tanith Belbin; and  Charlie Davis and Meryl White. I have gone figure skating myself a few times also. I cannot do any jumps or anything but I liked skating the few times I went.

Gymnastics -  I like to watch gymnastics too. I do not have a favorite gymnast. I usually just like whatever Americans are good at the moment.

Swimming and Diving -  I like swimming but most of the time when I am in the pool I am either just standing around or entertaining my kids and not really swimming.  I like to watch swimming, and diving in the Olympics.

Track and Field - I also like watching  track and field in the Olympics.

And that's our view. What are your favorite sports?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday

photo credits
photo credit 1: TWU Gymnastics - [Beam] Paisley Reed via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: Figure Skating Queen YUNA KIM via photopin (license)
 photo credit 3: 1205070511 via photopin (license)
 photo credit 4: WHEEEEEE! via photopin (license)
photo credit 5: DSC_3162 via photopin (license)
photo credit 6: IMG_0312 via photopin (license)
photo credit 7: Devil Trio via photopin (license)
photo credit:8 Derek Jeter via photopin (license)
photo credit 9: Fred Lewis via photopin (license)
photo credit 10: #12 Anthony Hewitt via photopin (license)
photo credit: 11 IMG_6960 via photopin (license)
photo credit  12: 00083_n_r12ag9rgk6e0089 via photopin (license) photo credit 13: Figure Skating / All That Skate Summer via photopin (license)
photo credit 14: Reykjavik International Games 2009 via photopin (license)
photo credit 15: IMG_2781 via photopin (license) 
 photo credit 16: Indoor Track and Field - Jim Mitchell Invitational at the Armory via photopin (license)

2 comments: