I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, March 24, 2014

What would I do if I won the lottery?

Me- Winning the lottery, wow! I would go to California and meet my cousin Katie and go to Disneyland. I would buy out Target, and Toys R Us and Five Below. I would eat out every day for lunch and dinner. I would buy a whole bunch of movies that I wanted to see. I would buy an i-pad and x-box. I would buy a bunch of CDs. I would buy a bunny. I would buy a mansion. I would hire a maid. I would hire a chauffeur. I would buy a limo. I would buy a whole bunch of beauty products. I would buy all different kinds of hair stuff. I would buy a whole bunch of desserts. I would buy a flat screen TV for my room. I would go to a bunch of amusement parks. I would get a new wardrobe. I would get a bodyguard. I would buy a bunch of reading material and fill up my bookshelves with books and magazines. I would stock up on Gatorade, ice tea and lemonade. I would get a private tutor so I don't have to go to school. I would start taking hip hop, ballet and gymnastics. I would buy a guinea pig. I would buy a new blanket and new sheets for my bed and I would buy a new bed.  Even though I will probably never win the lottery and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to get all this stuff, it is still fun to think about.

Mom - If I won the lottery, I would pay off my house and any outstanding bills. I would move into a big house with a big porch and a big driveway and lot of closets. My house wouldn't be too close to other houses but it wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere either. I would have a cleaning lady to clean my house, a gardener to take care of the lawn, and a driver to take us places. When I had to go some place special, I would hire somebody to do my hair and makeup. I would hire a personal trainer to help me get in better shape. I wouldn't get a whole new wardrobe, but I would get some new clothes and shoes. I would travel around the country and visit every state and while I was at it, I would visit every major league baseball stadium. I would introduce my kids to friends and relatives of ours that live far away, and whom they have never met. I would  go to see every Broadway and Off Broadway show. I wouldn't help every person that suddenly came out of the woodwork but I would help the friends and family that I am closest to that weren't as fortunate as I. I would donate some money to causes that help children and animals. Actually, I might or might not do all of these things. I just know one thing for sure. I would be careful with my money and not overspend it so I would never have to worry about money again.

And that's our view. What would you do if you won the lottery?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.