I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Books: Full House Behind the Scenes and The Truth About Us

Me- Today I am recommending Full House Behind Scenes. I learned a lot about the show and people in the show by reading this book. I would highly recommend it for any big Full House fan like me.

Mom - Today I am recommending The Truth About Us by Darlene Flannigan. This book is about three former roommates from college with a secret that one of them suddenly wants to confess, - a secret which if revealed would have serious effect on all of their current lives. This book was a definite page turner. It was not  at all predictable. It kept me guessing until the very end about how things were going to turn out. I like that in a book.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.