I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, June 28, 2013

Funny Friday - Angry Cats

Me -

Our cat Pippi was playing with something she found on the floor. Our other cat, Callie didn't like that because  Callie stood straight  up on her hind legs like she was a person and not a cat and jumped on Pippi.

Mom -

When my cat Gigi was a kitten, she was playing with a piece of her food on the kitchen floor. I was sitting on the floor watching her. Apparently, she took offense to that because she stopped what she was doing, came over to me, got on the chair next to me so she would  be able to reach my face level,  and smacked me in the nose with her paw.

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment