I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Movies: Silver Linings Playbook

Me - Today I am recommending Silver Linings Playbook. It was a great movie. I loved it. I loved Jennifer Lawrence. I think she is so pretty, and she was so good in this movie. Bradley Cooper was pretty good too. All of the acting was pretty good, but especially Jennifer Lawrence. You should see this movie as soon as you can because that is how good this movie is.

Mom - Today I am also  recommending Silver Linings Playbook. If you ever saw the commercials for this movie, it looks like a light little comedy. It is not that at all. It is a romantic comedy, but it is so much more than that. It is about mental illness. It is about people who can both be considered a little bit different finding each other. It is an excellent movie with an excellent cast led by the Oscar winning Jennifer Lawrence. Jennifer Lawrence may have won an Oscar, but three other actors from the film were nominated for Oscars as well as was director, David O. Russell. It's that good. I would highly recommend it.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.