I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring

Me - Spring, wow! Spring is my favorite season. It is not too hot, and it is not to cold. It is just the perfect combination. You get to ride your bike, but it is not so hot that you have to go in immediately. You can play outside more. You have more recess except when it rains. In spring, school is almost over which is a bad thing if I am having a good year, but a good thing if I am not. Flowers bloom, and I like flowers. The leaves bloom on the trees. I love to climb trees. Then, it is like I am in a whole private world because the leaves block all the people out. You can go more places especially outside places. Baseball starts again. Our family loves baseball. We have already been to two minor league games this year. I can't wait to go to more baseball games. Spring means we made it through the winter. So if you don't like spring that much, I hope that the reasons I love it make you love it too.

Mom - Spring has the potential to be the best season weatherwise neither too hot nor too cold. It is rarely that though. It is usually a little too cold or a little too hot or a little too rainy or a little too something. Still. it is not as hot as the summer nor as cold as the winter. Occasionally, there is actually a day when the weather is just perfect. I like that the flowers bloom in spring. I like that the trees and grass grow. I like that I start to see chipmunks and squirrels and rabbits and other little animals around. I like seeing birds around again too except if they are chirping noisily outside my window when I am trying to sleep. I like being able to sit outside comfortably .I like being able to have picnics or take my kids to the park.  I like that my children can start playing outside again and don't have to be cooped up in the house all the time. I like that the winter is over. I like that summer is coming soon. Spring is a good time of year.

And that's our view. What so you like about spring?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.