I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, April 8, 2013

Disney Animals

Me - Hi. I love Disney animals. I love the dog buddy movies! I have seen Space Buddies, The Search for Santa Paws, and Snow Buddies. I like the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movies. I have seen 1 and 2. I haven't seen 3 yet, but I want to. I liked Bambi, but I didn't like when Bambi's mother got shot. The mice in Cinderella are so cute. I like Sebastian and Flounder from The Little Mermaid. I even have a stuffed toy Flounder. I love all the forest animals in Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.  I love Rajah in Aladdin. I love Pascal in Tangled.  I love all the cats in The Aristocats especially Marie. I even have a little figurine toy of Marie. I don't remember much about the movie though because I saw it when I was really young. I would like to see it again. I have whole set of Disney animal toys that my cousin got me for my birthday. I also have a set of Disney princess toys that came with some of their animals. I would like to see the movies 101 Dalamations, The Lion King and Dumbo. I really love Disney animals. Bye.*

*The above is guest post by little sister, Aurella as dictated to Mom.

Mom - I love animals, and I love movies about animals. Of course, some of the best loved films about animals have been Disney movies. I love Lady and The Tramp. I love Dumbo. I love The Aristocats. When I was young I had a stuffed Lady and a stuffed Dumbo from Disney. I also had a stuffed Duchess from The Aristocats. A cousin of my dad's sent me the latter. At a family party, he promised to send me a stuffed animal from the company he worked for. I expected it to be just any old stuffed animal, but I was surprised and pleased when it turned out to be Duchess. Of course, Disney has also had live action animal movies. When I was younger I remember seeing That Darn Cat, The Ugly Daschund, and The Monkey's Uncle and liking them. My younger daughter Aurella loves the dog Buddie movies and the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movies. She has only seen a couple of the Buddies movies but she would like to see more. In many other Disney movies that are not specifically about animals, animals are important characters, such as, Cinderella, Pocahantas, and Mary Poppins I haven't seen any of the recent nature films. I am not sure if I would like them or not. I usually like a movie with more of a plot and dialogue. Otherwise, even with looking at cute animals for a whole movie it can get boring.

And that's our view. What is your favorite Disney animal movie?