We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Books: Charlotte's Web and Night Road

Me - Today I am recommending Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. I never wanted to read it before. Then, I finally did. Now, it is my favorite book. I like this book because it is sad and also touching. It is definitely a classic book for a reason.

Mom - Today I am recommending Night Road by Kristen Hannah. It is the story of a mother and her twin son and daughter and the girl who comes in between them. It is a real touching and beautiful story that stayed with me long after I put the book down.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.