We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Funny Friday - They're Related?

Me -

My Mom and I were talking about my great grandmother. "She had two children." said my mom.

"She had children?" I said.

"Yes." said my mother, "One of them was your grandfather."

"Oh yeah." I said.


Mom -

Aurella and I were listening to the song Somewhere Over the Rainbow. "This is Grandma and PopPop's wedding song." I said.

"Grandma and PopPop are married?" said Aurella.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.