I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - Web-Sites: Friv.com & B2B Voice

Me - Today I am recommending, Friv.com. It is a fun web-site where they take a bunch of things from different web-sites and put them into one web-site. There are so many games you can play. It is a lot of fun. I even got my sister hooked on it. I would highly recommend it.

Mom - Today I am recommending, The B2B voice. If you do not work, this is probably not the right survey company for you. However, if you do work, this is the place for you as many of the surveys offered are either IT or business to business related. If you are looking for rewards such as gift cards or gifts codes or particular products, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for cash, this is the place for you. All rewards are paid in U.S dollars, and can be redeemed when your account reaches at least $25.00. For more information go to http://theb2bvoice.com/index.htm.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.