I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, December 24, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy

Me -  Things that make me happy, wow! Life makes me happy. Books make me happy. Kittens make me happy. Babies and little children make me happy. Full House makes me happy. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen make me happy. The Sound of Music makes me happy. Macaroni and cheese makes me happy. Hello Kitty makes me happy. Presents make me happy. My birthday makes me happy. Having friends makes me happy. A nice teacher makes me happy. Good grades make me happy. Solos in choir make me happy. Getting things I want makes me happy. New clothes and shoes make me happy. New earrings makes me happy. Getting a new app makes me happy. Having money to spend makes me happy. Having a home makes me happy. My cat makes me happy. Having a nice family who loves me makes me happy.

Mom - There are so many great things in this world and so many things that make me happy. A nice pair of shoes makes me happy. A great pair of earrings makes me happy. A good hair day makes me happy. A good book or movie makes me happy. My favorite sports teams make me happy when they are winning. The taste of milk chocolate makes me happy.  Good friends make me happy. Nice weather makes me happy. Giving and getting gifts makes me happy. A good surprise makes me happy. A nice relaxing day makes me happy.  Getting a lot done makes me happy. The sight of a smile on my children's faces makes me happy. The sound of my children's laughter makes me happy. The sound of my cat purring makes me happy. Most of all my the love of my husband and children makes me happy. It makes me happy that even though there can be so many bad, scary and/or sad things in this world, there are still so many good things too.

And that's our view. What makes you happy?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.