I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - Books: Forever Liesel

Me - Today I am recommending, Forever Liesel by Charmaine Carr. She played Liesel in the movie The Sound of Music. It was a great movie. She tells about things you wouldn't realize from just watching the movie. She talks about the different members of the cast, the producer, and the director and stuff. Also, she talks about her family. If you like the movie, The Sound of Music, I think you will like this book. If you haven't seen the movie than I highly recommend you watch the movie and read the book.

Mom - Today I am also recommending, Forever Liesel by Charmaine Carr. I would highly recommend this book for any fan of the movie. She provides a lot of interesting facts and insights about the making of this classic film. Once you read it, you'll want to see the movie again or if you haven't seen it you'll want to see it.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday