I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, December 17, 2012

I wish

Me - Things I wish, wow! I wish I could fly. I wish no one ever got mad at me. I wish I was old enough to have a baby. I wish you only had to go to school if you wanted to. I wish I was perfectly behaved. I wish I was rich. I wish I had more friends who had cell phones. I wish I had more friends. I wish I had my own kitten. I wish me and my sister never got into fights.I wish my birthday was every day but I never got older.  I wish any time I wished something it would come true. I wish everything in life was perfect.

Mom - Of course, I wish for world peace and all that. However, I also wish for personal things. I wish I had a car that could drive itself. In fact, I wish I didn't have to drive at all, I wish I could just be wherever I wanted or needed to be instantly. I wish for a house that could clean itself without my actually having to do anything. I wish I had the time and money to travel anywhere and everywhere. I wish there was more time in the day so I could get more things done. Otherwise, I wish I could sleep and be awake at the same time so I could rest and get things done at the same time.  I wish I could eat whatever I want and never get fat. I wish I didn't have to repeat myself a million times when I talk to my children. I wish sometimes my children would just do what is expected of them without being told. I wish that life was always good and happy and peaceful and never bad and sad and unhappy.

And that's our view. What do you wish for?

Tune in tomorrrow for Tips for Tuesday.