I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: Teen Nick & International Figure Skating Magazine

Me - Today I am recommending Teen Nick one of my favorite channels. It has a bunch of different Nickolodeon shows plus more. Two of my favorite shows on Teen Nick are The Amanda Show and Zoey 101.

Mom - Today I am recommending International Figure Skating Magazine. If you like Figure Skating, this is the magazine for you. It includes pictures, interviews with past and current skaters, a preview of upcoming competitions and a review of competitions that have already taken place, as well as listings of upcoming competitions and exhibitions to be televised including time, date and channel and those are only some of the features of the magazine.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go-Wednesday