I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall

Me - I like the fall. I like when the leaves change colors. They are pretty and colorful. I like Halloween. I like to dress up in a costume. I am going to be Dorothy this year. My favorite costume I ever had was a butterfly. I wore that when I was a baby. I was almost two months old.  I like to get candy. My favorite candy is almost any kind of chocolate. My Mom doesn't let us keep that much candy though. We trade it  in and get money and then I can get a toy or a book or a DVD or a CD or something. We don't really make that much money selling the candy, but my Mom and Dad double it so I can get something with my money. I don't like that summer ends though, and I don't like going back to school. *

*The above is a guest post by little sister, Aurella as dictated to Mom.

Mom -  I like when it gets cooler in the fall, but not too cool. I don't like when we have Indian summer and it stays really hot. I also don't like when it get really cold too fast. I like when the leaves change colors. However, I don't like when the leaves are all over the lawn and the streets and keep getting tracked into the house. I like Halloween because I love seeing all the kids in their costumes especially my own kids. I don't like taking them trick or treating that much though because it is usually too hot or too cold. I also don't like having all that candy in the house especially the chocolate because I am a chocoholic. The last few years my kids have only been able to keep a little bit of their candy. The rest they trade in. The candy gets sent to U.S. soldiers, and my kids get a few dollars and get to go out and buy something. It's a win/win for everyone.

And that's our view. What do you like about the fall?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.