I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, October 26, 2012

Funny Friday - Little Kids Big Words

Me - When my sister was little she would go around saying "It's so obvious."

Mom - When Melia was little she also liked big words. She also would go around saying "It's so obvious." Also, for a while she became rather fond of the word "nuisance." She made up a song about her best doll, Boo and called it "Boo is a Nuisance." Another time, she said "I have a secret Boo is a nuisance."

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.