I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - Books: The WItchy Worries of Abbe Adams & Mrs. Perfect

Me -Today I am recommending The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams. It's about a girl and her cat, Benjamin, but there's something weird about Benjamin. Abbie is going to find out what it is. Abbie and her family are witches. Join Abbie, her little brother, Munch, her Aunt Sophie and her Mom and Dad on an adventure you'll never forget.

Mom - Today I am recommending Mrs. Perfect by Jane Porter. It is the story of  Taylor Young, a woman, whose seemingly perfect life starts falling apart when her husband loses his job. She finds herself completely out of her comfort zone and having to deal with things she never had to deal with before. The strength Taylor finds within herself and the way she is able to keep herself and her family together despite whatever is thrown in their way is very encouraging. It makes me feel like if Taylor can handle anything that comes her way in life so can I. Therefore, I am highly recommending this book as fun and inspiring read.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesdays.