I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Glow Golf and Jersey Boys

Me - Glow Golf, wow! Glow Golf was fun. It was pretty much like regular miniature golf except it was in the dark. It was really pretty how everything glowed. Even white clothes and papers and hairbands and stuff glowed. They had a lot of cool pictures on the walls. They included pictures of fish, turtles and other things. All the pictures glowed too. The golf course was really fun and challenging. It was much harder than I thought it would be. It was harder than other miniature golf courses I've played at before. It was more fun than some other mini golf courses I've been to, but not more fun than all other mini golf courses I've been to. It had a lot of interesting obstacles and things. There were actually two complete miniature golf courses. They were similar but not exactly the same. Both courses were fun.
********************************************************************************************************
Me - Jersey Boys, wow! Jersey Boys was a really great show. I really liked it. I had already seen the movie Jersey Boys and liked that too. Before I saw the show and the movie, I didn't know that much about Frank Valli and the Four Seasons. It was interesting to learn about them. Before the show and the movie, I already knew some of the music and liked it. Some of it I even knew and I liked, but I didn't know was Frank Valli. The music I didn't know before I liked too. There is hardly a bad song in the whole show. Once you go, you won't be able to get the songs out of your head. It is a really good show.

And that's Melia's view. Tune in tomorrow for Funtivity Friday.

Photo credits: All Jersey Boys photos by Joan Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment