I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, January 29, 2016

Funtivity Friday - Easy Ham and Cheese Wraps

Here is an easy meal my children and I like to prepare together.

What you will need:

Ham
Cheese
Tortillas
Tomatoes (optional)
Salad dressing (optional)


Instructions:

1- Cut up the ham, cheese and tomatoes into small bite size pieces.

2- Fill each tortilla with an equal amount of each ingredient.

3- Roll up each tortilla with the ingredients inside.

4-If you want them warm, you can heat them in the microwave for a minute.

5- Add any kind of salad dressing you want or eat them plain.


Enjoy!

Tune in Sunday for the Sunday Scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment