Friday, January 15, 2016
Funtivity Friday - Art Projects - Glittery Hanging Snowflakes
Here is a fun winter art project:
What you will need:
1. Fold a white piece of paper a bunch of times.
2. Cut different shaped holes out of the paper.
3. Open the paper and spread it out on newspapers.
4. Spread glue on the face up side.
5. Decorate the face up side with different colored glitter.
6. Let dry.
7. Turn over carefully as it may have become a little stuck to the paper.
8. Spread glue on the non-decorated side.
9. Decorate the non-decorated side with glitter.
10. Punch a whole through the top.
11. Put string through the hole.
12. Hang up.
Tune in tomorrow for a chance to win a family four (4) pack of tickets to family friendly show, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe Off-Broadway in New York City.