I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: Mamma Mia the Musical

Me - Today I am recommending the show Mamma Mia. Mamma Mia is a great show. It's got amazing music. I like every single song. The story is really interesting and different. I really love it and I would see it again if I had the chance.

Mom - Today I am also recommending the show Mamma Mia. If you love the musical group, ABBA you will love this show. However,  the great thing about this show is that it is not just about people on stage singing the songs of ABBA. There is an actual story to it. The story is a good and interesting one. The songs are lively and upbeat. It is an all-around entertaining show. If you go see it on Broadway, don't rush out afterwards, make sure you stay for the surprise at the end of the curtain call, that is one of the best parts of the show. For more information about Mamma Mia on Broadway see this post: Where-To-Go Wednesday - Mamma Mia.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

photo credit: The musical we saw on Broadway via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment