I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, April 17, 2015

Funny Friday - Pop Pop


Me-

One day when my sister, Aurella was 1, she only wanted to talk to our grandfather. "Pop Pop." she said on the phone when she was talking to our Grandma.

"Say Grandma." said my Mom.

"Pop Pop." repeated my sister.

"Pop Pop." said Aurella on the phone to our Dad.

"Say Daddy." said my Mom.

"Pop Pop." repeated my sister.

Mom-

One day, Melia's grandfather came to take her to school. When they left, one-year-old Aurella ran and got her shoes. "Pop Pop." she said.

"You want to go see Pop Pop?" I asked.

Aurella nodded. She started trying to put her shoes on and waving goodbye to Mommy.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us.

Tune in Sunday for the Sunday Scoop.


photo credit: Grandfather & Granddaughter via photopin (license)photo credit: Grandfather & Granddaughter via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment