I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, April 6, 2015

The Best Things About Spring

Me- The best things about spring, wow!
I like it when the flowers grow.
I like it when it gets warm.
I like when it is not too hot or too cold.
I love when you don't have to wear jacket. Jackets are annoying.
I love spring break.
I like that the winter is over.
I like that school is almost over.
I like that it stays light longer.
I like that you can stay outside and play outside and get exercise outside.
I like that I can walk to the bus stop without having to worry about snow.
Spring is awesome!
Mom - Here is what I like about spring
I like that even though it sometimes still snows in spring eventually it stops and doesn't snow again for at least five or six months.
I like that it gets warmer.
I like that the days get longer.
I like that the plants, trees and flowers bloom.
I like that my kids can play outside again.
I like being able to take walks without getting cold.
I like days when the winter is neither too hot or too cold (although no matter the season there are never many of those)
I like being able to switch from my winter wardrobe to my spring/summer wardrobe because by spring I am so sick of my winter clothes.
I like not needing to wear winter snow boots especially when we have had a really  bad winter like this past one.
I like that we are closer to summer.
I like when my favorite TV shows are over for the season because even though I enjoy them I also like having time to do other things.  I know that now there are shows starting and ending all the time. However, for the most part, I only watch shows that start in the Fall and end in the Spring.
I like the feelings of renewal and new beginnings that Spring brings.
Spring is full of hope and promise.
 And that's our view. What is your favorite thing about Spring?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

photo credits:
photo credit 1: HBW via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: Bad focus, silly kitty via photopin (license)

photo credit 3: Spring harvest via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment