I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, April 27, 2015

Monthly Mash-up for April, 2015: Instagram and Music Boxes

Me - My topic for this month is Instagram. I love Instagram. I'm obsessed with Instagram. There are so many funny posts. You can literally spend hours without getting bored. There are so many different types of accounts. I like to look at a lot of different types of accounts. I especially like funny accounts, animals accounts, and accounts related to my favorite show, Friends. On my own account, I put pictures of my friends and my cats, funny scenes from TV shows, funny quotes and funny re-posts. On our blog account, we put fun places to go. Instagram is one of my favorite apps of all time.

Mom - My topic for this month is music boxes. I used to have a collection of music boxes. It wasn't a very big collection. I think at the most I had around three (3) music boxes so maybe it was more like I was going to start a collection of music boxes, and it never really got off the ground. My favorite music box was a horse pulling a cart. When you wound it up and put it down, it actually moved along while playing the song The Isle of Capri. My grandmother got it for me in Italy. Years, later I actually went to the Isle of Capri and when I was there it reminded me of my music box. I also had a music box of Tevye from Fiddle on the Roof. It played If I Were A Rich Man.  Later, after I didn't have any other music boxes left, I got a music box of Swiss Chalet when I was in Switzerland. It played Edleweiss from The Sound of Music. I had that music box for a long time. Now, I don't have any music boxes. Maybe, some day, I'll get another one.

And that's our view. What's on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment