I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, April 24, 2015

Funny Fridays - Higher Education

Me -

When my brother was little, he wanted to know if he could go to medical school to be a cowboy.

Mom -

When my stepson was little, he told me he was going to go to girl college.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us.

Tune in Sunday for the Sunday Scoop.

photo credit: Universities at Shady Grove Graduation via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment