I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, April 20, 2015

Let's Talk About Pizza

\
Me -

Pizza is awesome! Every Friday I eat pizza in school. Sometimes, I have pizza on other days in school. Then, it is stuffed crust pizza. That is the best kind of pizza! Sometimes, we have pizza dippers. Those are really small.

My favorite pizza place is Pizza Hut. I especially love their stuffed crust pizza. Every year for my birthday, I go to Pizza Hut.

At home, we order from Domino's. I like their pizza with meat and extra cheese. I also like pizza bagels, but not as much as regular pizza.

My favorite part of the pizza is the cheese. I like lots and lots of cheese on my pizza. I also put parmesan cheese on it too. I tried ranch flavoring on my pizza. It sounds terrible, but it was really good.

I like that when I go to birthday parties they usually serve pizza. I like to order it in restaurants that aren't pizza parlors too. When there is pizza on the menu, I usually order it. I love Uno because I get to make my own pizza!  Pizza is my favorite food in the whole entire world! I could eat it every day!*

*The above post is a guest post by little sister, Aurella.
Mom - I like pizza. I only like it with meat or extra cheese though. I don't like it with anything else. We usually only get meat pizzas from Domino's. Otherwise, we just have regular cheese pizza. I love Pizza Hut's Stuffed Crust Pizzas. A couple times I had it, and it was kind of burnt and not so good though. Once we had a pizza from Domino's that was kind of burnt. I told them about it, and they sent me a coupon for a free pizza.

When I was a kid, I used to eat a lot of frozen pizza. We sometimes do now too. Frozen pizza is never as good as fresh pizza though.

When I was a teenager I used to eat a lot of pizza bagels. I ate them every day after school. I still eat them occasionally just not as much.

My daughters eat pizza bagels more than I do. My younger daughter is pizza obsessed. She could eat pizza for every meal. My stepson used to love pizza but when we once had it a bunch of days in a row even he actually got sick of it for a while.

My older daughter didn't like pizza when she was little. It was hard when we went to birthday parties, and she didn't have anything to eat because they always served pizza. She likes it now though, and  last year, she ate pizza almost every day for lunch in school even though she is not as obsessive about it as her sister. She was just picky about the school lunches, and she liked the pizza.

Pizza is definitely more of an American Italian food than Italian Italian food. When I went to Italy, the pizza was terrible!
And that's our view. What kind of pizza do you like?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

photo credit
photo credit 1: Tony Maroni's Pizza via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: EPSN3899 via photopin (license)
photo credit 3: Little Caesar's Pizza via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment