We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Funny Friday - Missing Grandma

Me -

When I was 2, my Grandma went on a trip to France. Any time anybody mentioned the fact that Grandma was in France, I said "Grandma no France! Grandma come to my house!"

Mom-

When Grandma was away for a few weeks, one night at dinner Aurella was looking around like she was looking for something. "Are you missing something?" I asked.

"Grandma," she replied.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.